Kayak Paddle Rack
The image of Kayak Paddle Rack was posted on February 10, 2018 at 8:33 am. It is posted on the Rack category. Kayak Paddle Rack is tagged with Kayak Paddle Rack, Kayak, Paddle, Rack..
Kayakkay•ak (kī′ak),USA pronunciation n.
- an Eskimo canoe with a skin cover on a light framework, made watertight by flexible closure around the waist of the occupant and propelled with a double-bladed paddle.
- a small boat resembling this, made commercially of a variety of materials and used in sports.
- to go or travel by kayak.
Also, kaiak, kyak, kyack. kay′ak•er, n.
- to travel on by kayak: to kayak the Colorado River.
Paddlepad•dle1 (pad′l),USA pronunciation n., v., -dled, -dling.
- a short, flat bladed oar for propelling and steering a canoe or small boat, usually held by both hands and moved more or less through a vertical arc.
- any of various similar implements used for mixing, stirring, or beating.
- any of various similar but smaller implements with a short handle for holding in one hand and a wide or rounded blade, used for a racket in table tennis, paddle tennis, etc.
- such an implement or a similarly shaped makeshift one, used to spank or beat someone.
- an implement used for beating garments while washing them in running water, as in a stream.
- Also called float, floatboard. a blade of a paddle wheel.
- See paddle wheel.
- any of the blades by which a water wheel is turned.
- a flipper or limb of a penguin, turtle, whale, etc.
- an act of paddling.
- Also, pattle. Brit. Dial. a small spade with a long handle, used to dig up thistles.
- (in a gate of a lock or sluice) a panel that slides to permit the passage of water.
- to propel or travel in a canoe or the like by using a paddle.
- to row lightly or gently with oars.
- to move by means of paddle wheels, as a steamer.
- to propel with a paddle: to paddle a canoe.
- to spank or beat with or as with a paddle.
- to stir, mix, or beat with or as with a paddle
- to convey by paddling, as a canoe.
- to hit (a table-tennis ball or the like) with a paddle.
- paddle one's own canoe. See canoe (def. 3).
Rackrack1 (rak),USA pronunciation n.
- a framework of bars, wires, or pegs on which articles are arranged or deposited: a clothes rack; a luggage rack.
- a fixture containing several tiered shelves, often affixed to a wall: a book rack; a spice rack.
- a spreading framework set on a wagon for carrying hay, straw, or the like, in large loads.
- a wooden frame of triangular shape within which the balls are arranged before play.
- the balls so arranged: He took aim at the rack.
- a bar, with teeth on one of its sides, adapted to engage with the teeth of a pinion(rack and pinion) or the like, as for converting circular into rectilinear motion or vice versa.
- a bar having a series of notches engaging with a pawl or the like.
- a former instrument of torture consisting of a framework on which a victim was tied, often spread-eagled, by the wrists and ankles, to be slowly stretched by spreading the parts of the framework.
- a cause or state of intense suffering of body or mind.
- violent strain.
- a pair of antlers.
- [Slang.]a bed, cot, or bunk: I spent all afternoon in the rack.
- to torture;
torment: His body was racked with pain.
- to strain in mental effort: to rack one's brains.
- to strain by physical force or violence.
- to strain beyond what is normal or usual.
- to stretch the body of (a person) in torture by means of a rack.
- to seize (two ropes) together side by side.
- rack out, [Slang.]to go to bed;
go to sleep: I racked out all afternoon.
- rack up:
- [Pool.]to put (the balls) in a rack.
- [Informal.]to tally, accumulate, or amass as an achievement or score: The corporation racked up the greatest profits in its history.
The article about Kayak Paddle Rack have 6 attachments it's including Natural Finish, Marvelous Kayak Paddle Rack #2 Like All Paddling Gear, Paddles Have Competing Characteristics. What Makes It Good At One Aspect Of Paddling Is Exactly What Makes It Bad At Another., Natural Finish, Exceptional Kayak Paddle Rack #4 Natural Finish, Natural Finish, Kayak Paddle Rack #6 The UK Rivers Guidebook. Here are the photos:
a diverse setting inside white's kitchen hues and Kayak Paddle Rack seem to give the feeling. Applied to the inner wall of the stove (kitchen) to make oil splashes easyto clear. Kitchen with a traditional style will be to apply home backsplash tile with a kite appearance floral and beige highlights give effect to the brown coloring in certain areas. Shades of white is really in decorating a kitchen, a favorite. So is also employed within the kitchen below.
If the normal hardwood Kayak Paddle Rack below using organic stone, utilizing a ceramic content, then your kitchen fashioned like hardwood around the wall-in your cooking / stove. The kitchen is always to give brilliant and result tones having yellow and a kitchen refrigerator storage. Components of lamp light inside the kitchen creating close setting of your kitchen and cozy!
Kitchen cabinet white coloring blends with a floral motif with the kitchen backsplash tile white and rather green. Utilizing the kitchen tile on the drain with design that was ceramic that was blue patterned ethnic make room home buddy become more cool. Kitchens are currently following somewhat different.