Gray Velvet Pillow
Gray Velvet Pillow was posted at February 11, 2018 at 1:11 am. This blog post is uploaded in the Pillow category. Gray Velvet Pillow is tagged with Gray Velvet Pillow, Gray, Velvet, Pillow..
Graygray1 (grā),USA pronunciation adj., -er, -est, n., v.
- of a color between white and black;
having a neutral hue.
- dark, dismal, or gloomy: gray skies.
- dull, dreary, or monotonous.
- having gray hair;
- pertaining to old age;
- pertaining to, involving, or composed of older persons: gray households.
- old or ancient.
- indeterminate and intermediate in character: The tax audit concentrated on deductions in the gray area between purely personal and purely business expenses.
- any achromatic color;
any color with zero chroma, intermediate between white and black.
- something of this color.
- gray material or clothing: to dress in gray.
- an unbleached and undyed condition.
- (often cap.) a member of the Confederate army in the American Civil War or the army itself. Cf. blue (def. 5).
- a horse of a gray color.
- a horse that appears white but is not an albino.
Also, grey. gray′ly, adv.
- to make or become gray.
Velvetvel•vet (vel′vit),USA pronunciation n.
- a fabric of silk, nylon, acetate, rayon, etc., sometimes having a cotton backing, with a thick, soft pile formed of loops of the warp thread either cut at the outer end or left uncut.
- something likened to the fabric velvet, as in softness or texture: the velvet of her touch; the velvet of the lawn.
- the soft, deciduous covering of a growing antler.
- a very pleasant, luxurious, desirable situation.
- money gained through gambling;
- clear gain or profit, esp. when more than anticipated.
- Also, vel′vet•ed. made of velvet or covered with velvet.
- Also, vel′vet•like′. resembling or suggesting velvet;
velvety: a velvet night; a cat's velvet fur.
Pillowpil•low (pil′ō),USA pronunciation n.
- a bag or case made of cloth that is filled with feathers, down, or other soft material, and is used to cushion the head during sleep or rest.
- anything used to cushion the head;
headrest: a pillow of moss.
- Also called lace pillow. a hard cushion or pad that supports the pattern and threads in the making of bobbin lace.
- a supporting piece or part, as the block on which the inner end of a bowsprit rests.
- to rest on or as on a pillow.
- to support with pillows.
- to serve as a pillow for: She pillowed the child with her body.
- to rest as on a pillow.
Gray Velvet Pillow have 7 pictures including Gray Velvet Pillow #1 West Elm, Aviva Crushed Velvet Pillow, Silver Contemporary-decorative-pillows, Gray Velvet Pillow Amazing Pictures #4 Slate Gray Cotton Velvet Pillow ., Williams Sonoma, Gray Velvet Pillow #6 Designer Gray Geometric Pillow, Women's Shoe Conversion, Gray Velvet Pillow Gallery #8 Like This Item?. Following are the images:
Items to look for in a Collection are modern styles and contrasting colors. Generally contemporary bedroom sets' color is likely to be dark, white and crimson. It might imply bright bed black timber and accent pillows. Or you are able to look at the head of the mattress with black bedrooms, material frames and white glass decorations for bedroom pieces.
Again-this Gray Velvet Pillow Collection should suit the modern content and color-scheme of white or black timber, material and glass decorations. You could find a very piece that is contemporary plus a dressing-table with gold steel accents that may give you a very sharp search.
There are many choices to get this contrasting shade to become the key for your bedroom layout. Next think about the items of help furniture you will need inside your bedroom. Possibly an entire modern bedroom set that has everything you need to complete the design you desire for your place can be found by you. Before purchasing, you should make a list of pieces of accent furniture that is other that may match the appearance you aim, together with the items you need, to possess all of the storage you want at.