Applique Train Quilt Pattern
Applique Train Quilt Pattern was posted at March 7, 2018 at 6:57 am. It is uploaded on the Quilt category. Applique Train Quilt Pattern is labelled with Applique Train Quilt Pattern, Applique, Train, Quilt, Pattern..
Appliqueap•pli•qué (ap′li kā′),USA pronunciation n., v., -quéd, -qué•ing.
- ornamentation, as a cutout design, that is sewn on to or otherwise applied to a piece of material.
- work so formed.
- a decorative feature, as a sconce, applied to a surface.
- to apply as appliqué to.
Traintrain (trān),USA pronunciation n.
- [Railroads.]a self-propelled, connected group of rolling stock.
- a line or procession of persons, vehicles, animals, etc., traveling together.
- [Mil.]an aggregation of vehicles, animals, and personnel accompanying an army to carry supplies, baggage, ammunition, etc.
- a series or row of objects or parts.
- [Mach.]a connected set of three or more rotating elements, usually gears, through which force is transmitted, or motion or torque changed.
- order, esp. proper order: Matters were in good train.
- something that is drawn along;
a trailing part.
- an elongated part of a skirt or robe trailing behind on the ground.
- a trail or stream of something from a moving object.
- a line or succession of persons or things following one after the other.
- a body of followers or attendants;
- a series of proceedings, events, ideas, etc.
- the series of results or circumstances following or proceeding from an event, action, etc.;
aftermath: Disease came in the train of war.
- a succession of connected ideas;
a course of reasoning: to lose one's train of thought.
- the trace of light created by a meteor falling through the earth's atmosphere.
- the tail of a comet.
- a line of combustible material, as gunpowder, for leading fire to an explosive charge.
- [Physics.]a succession of wave fronts, oscillations, or the like.
- to develop or form the habits, thoughts, or behavior of (a child or other person) by discipline and instruction: to train an unruly boy.
- to make proficient by instruction and practice, as in some art, profession, or work: to train soldiers.
- to make (a person) fit by proper exercise, diet, practice, etc., as for an athletic performance.
- to discipline and instruct (an animal), as in the performance of tasks or tricks.
- to treat or manipulate so as to bring into some desired form, position, direction, etc.: to train one's hair to stay down.
- [Hort.]to bring (a plant, branch, etc.) into a particular shape or position, by bending, pruning, or the like.
- to bring to bear on some object;
point, aim, or direct, as a firearm, camera, telescope, or eye.
- to entice;
train ′less, adj.
- to give the discipline and instruction, drill, practice, etc., designed to impart proficiency or efficiency.
- to undergo discipline and instruction, drill, etc.
- to get oneself into condition for an athletic performance through exercise, diet, practice, etc.
- to travel or go by train: to train to New York.
Quiltquilt (kwilt),USA pronunciation n.
- a coverlet for a bed, made of two layers of fabric with some soft substance, as wool or down, between them and stitched in patterns or tufted through all thicknesses in order to prevent the filling from shifting.
- anything quilted or resembling a quilt.
- a bedspread or counterpane, esp. a thick one.
- [Obs.]a mattress.
- to stitch together (two pieces of cloth and a soft interlining), usually in an ornamental pattern.
- to sew up between pieces of material.
- to pad or line with material.
- to make quilts or quilted work.
Patternpat•tern (pat′ərn; Brit. pat′n),USA pronunciation n.
- a decorative design, as for wallpaper, china, or textile fabrics, etc.
- decoration or ornament having such a design.
- a natural or chance marking, configuration, or design: patterns of frost on the window.
- a distinctive style, model, or form: a new pattern of army helmet.
- a combination of qualities, acts, tendencies, etc., forming a consistent or characteristic arrangement: the behavior patterns of teenagers.
- an original or model considered for or deserving of imitation: Our constitution has been a pattern for those of many new republics.
- anything fashioned or designed to serve as a model or guide for something to be made: a paper pattern for a dress.
- a sufficient quantity of material for making a garment.
- the path of flight established for an aircraft approaching an airport at which it is to land.
- a diagram of lines transmitted occasionally by a television station to aid in adjusting receiving sets;
- Metall. a model or form, usually of wood or metal, used for giving the shape of the interior of a mold.
- Numis. a coin, either the redesign of an existing piece or the model for a new one, submitted for authorization as a regular issue.
- an example, instance, sample, or specimen.
- [Gunnery, Aerial Bombing.]
- the distribution of strikes around a target at which artillery rounds have been fired or on which bombs have been dropped.
- a diagram showing such distribution.
- to make or fashion after or according to a pattern.
- to cover or mark with a pattern.
- Chiefly Brit. Dial.
- to imitate.
- to attempt to match or duplicate.
- to make or fall into a pattern.
Applique Train Quilt Pattern have 8 photos , they are Around Town Baby Child Quilt Pattern By Country Quilter Cars Trucks Trains, Train Quilt Pattern, Train Quilt, Choo Choo Train Quilt, Superior Applique Train Quilt Pattern #6 Amazing Applique Train Quilt Pattern And Nice Ideas Of GO On Track, Applique Train Quilt Pattern #7 Keep Movin' - Baby Quilt For A Dear Friend's Baby Boy. Applique Cars,, Instructables, Thomas The Train Quilt Pattern | Thread: Thomas The Train. Following are the attachments:
Applique Train Quilt Pattern is one of many most widely used materials and are often used for the ground and also the Granite is also a volcanic stone shaped by heat and strain and are for sale in various tones like dark colors, light dull and red along with other colors, Now due to the longevity and durability, rock marble ceramic sort typically employed for home floors, surfaces and flooring resources and also building a livingroom.
Obviously you know a lot of these kinds of stone and it has become a new tendency on earth of property not to mention you're perplexed in selecting a style, in setting up a home, you have to look at the suitable coloring for that walls of one's home. Colour dull house usually selected whilst the foundation shade is dominant, though it isn't uncommon to also have a basic colour such as white colour to paint the walls of the home.