Wonderful Officer White #2 Three-star NYPD Chief Douglas Zeigler
Hello , this attachment is about Wonderful Officer White #2 Three-star NYPD Chief Douglas Zeigler. This attachment is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this picture is 705 x 890. This photo's file size is only 21 KB. Wether You desired to download This blog post to Your PC, you may Click here. You also also download more pictures by clicking the following image or read more at this article: Officer White.
Not improper to convey the Officer White will be the most personal places between the areas inside the your home. You are free to store particular things that don't desire to be noticed. You will also free convey your sensations, relax in an atmosphere that's favored. In short, the sack is without worrying stressed others where you are able to do something.
And therefore a third of one's existence is used sleeping, if you utilize 8 hours a day to relaxation. In that case not-too much truly, if you pay more focus on the sack. To utilize an item of Wonderful Officer White #2 Three-star NYPD Chief Douglas Zeigler ideal for suites that have to match with practical and visual demands.
Functionally might be started from the modification place place ought to be balanced and comfy, while beautifully, place must have a composition that's harmonious, harmonious and in melody, and in point with all the persona of its people, while in bed could possibly be performed as the person needs, whilst the equivalent of a perfect, whilst the remedies we offer many options and Tips on selecting the ideal bed which ofcourse may be your equilibrium whenever choosing a mattress.
Officerof•fi•cer (ô′fə sər, of′ə-),USA pronunciation n.
- a person who holds a position of rank or authority in the army, navy, air force, or any similar organization, esp. one who holds a commission.
- a member of a police department or a constable.
- a person licensed to take full or partial responsibility for the operation of a merchant ship or other large civilian ship; a master or mate.
- a person appointed or elected to some position of responsibility or authority in the government, a corporation, a society, etc.
- (in some honorary orders) a member of any rank except the lowest.
- [Obs.]an agent.
- to furnish with officers.
- to command or direct as an officer does.
- to direct, conduct, or manage.
Whitewhite (hwīt, wīt),USA pronunciation adj., whit•er, whit•est, n., v., whit•ed, whit•ing.
- of the color of pure snow, of the margins of this page, etc.;
reflecting nearly all the rays of sunlight or a similar light.
- light or comparatively light in color.
- (of human beings) marked by slight pigmentation of the skin, as of many Caucasoids.
- for, limited to, or predominantly made up of persons whose racial heritage is Caucasian: a white club; a white neighborhood.
- pallid or pale, as from fear or other strong emotion: white with rage.
- silvery, gray, or hoary: white hair.
- snowy: a white Christmas.
- lacking color;
- (politically) ultraconservative.
- blank, as an unoccupied space in printed matter: Fill in the white space below.
- [Armor.]composed entirely of polished steel plates without fabric or other covering;
- wearing white clothing: a white monk.
- [Slang.]decent, honorable, or dependable: That's very white of you.
- auspicious or fortunate.
- morally pure;
- without malice;
harmless: white magic.
- (of wines) light-colored or yellowish, as opposed to red.
- (of coffee) containing milk.
- bleed white, to be or cause to be deprived of all one's resources: Dishonesty is bleeding the union white.
- a color without hue at one extreme end of the scale of grays, opposite to black. A white surface reflects light of all hues completely and diffusely. Most so-called whites are very light grays: fresh snow, for example, reflects about 80 percent of the incident light, but to be strictly white, snow would have to reflect 100 percent of the incident light. It is the ultimate limit of a series of shades of any color.
- a hue completely desaturated by admixture with white, the highest value possible.
- quality or state of being white.
- lightness of skin pigment.
- a person whose racial heritage is Caucasian.
- a white material or substance.
- the white part of something.
- a pellucid viscous fluid that surrounds the yolk of an egg;
- the white part of the eyeball: He has a speck in the white of his eye.
- white or nearly white clothing.
- top-grade white flour.
- white wine: Graves is a good white.
- a type or breed that is white in color.
- Usually, whites. a blank space in printing.
- (cap.) a hog of any of several breeds having a white coat, as a Chester White.
- [Entomol.]any of several white-winged butterflies of the family Pieridae, as the common cabbage butterflies.
- white fabric.
- the outermost ring of the butt.
- an arrow that hits this portion of the butt.
- the central part of the butt or target, formerly painted white but now painted gold or yellow.
- [Archaic.]a target painted white.
- the men or pieces that are light-colored.
- (often cap.) a member of a royalist, conservative, or reactionary political party.
- in the white, in an unfinished state or condition, as furniture wood that has not been stained or varnished.
- to make white by leaving blank spaces (often fol. by out).
- to whiten (areas of artwork) in retouching preparatory to photoengraving (often fol. by out).
- [Archaic.]to make white;
- white out:
- to cover (errors in copy) with a white correction fluid.
- to censor, as by obliterating words or passages with white ink.
Chiefchief (chēf ),USA pronunciation n.
- the head or leader of an organized body of people;
the person highest in authority: the chief of police.
- the head or ruler of a tribe or clan: an Indian chief.
- (cap.) [U.S. Army.]a title of some advisers to the Chief of Staff, who do not, in most instances, command the troop units of their arms or services: Chief of Engineers; Chief Signal Officer.
- boss or leader: We'll have to talk to the chief about this.
- the upper area of an escutcheon.
- an ordinary occupying this area.
- in chief:
- in the chief position;
highest in rank (used in combination): editor in chief; commander in chief.
- [Heraldry.]in the upper part of an escutcheon.
- highest in rank or authority: the chief priest; the chief administrator.
- most important;
principal: his chief merit; the chief difficulty.
DouglasDoug•las (dug′ləs),USA pronunciation n.
- Sir James ("the Black Douglas''), 1286–1330, Scottish military leader.
- James, 2nd Earl of, 1358?–88, Scottish military leader.
- Kirk (Issur Danielovitch Demsky), born 1916, U.S. actor.Lloyd C(as•sel) (kas′əl),USA pronunciation 1877–1951, U.S. novelist and clergyman.
- Michael, born 1944, U.S. actor and producer (son of Kirk Douglas).
- Stephen A(rnold), 1813–61, U.S. political leader and statesman.William O(r•ville) (ôr′vil),USA pronunciation 1898–1980, Associate Justice of the U.S. Supreme Court 1939–75.
- a city on and the capital of the Isle of Man: resort. 19,897.
- a city in SE Arizona. 13,058.
- a town in central Georgia. 10,980.
- a male given name: from a Scottish word meaning "black water.''