Desk Tracker Guide Contents (ordinary Desk Tracker Login #2)
Hi , this post is about Desk Tracker Guide Contents (ordinary Desk Tracker Login #2). This post is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this picture is 1148 x 1487. This blog post's file size is only 51 KB. Wether You desired to download It to Your computer, you might Click here. You might also download more attachments by clicking the following image or see more at this post: Desk Tracker Login.
Your house generally has its own identity. Also using cottages or the cottage are located in the UK. Do not desire to modify the building's composition is too much, Desk Tracker Login types compete with traditional cottage.
Never requested an effect, stunning! As a way to maintain a building's character, the artist Alex Saint of Home Architecture incorporating a kitchen style in addition to the primary building. The end result? Lovely! Yes, Chelshire was operating out of by a bungalow, the UK may be the building in question.
The pad was built-in the 18th century and it is now after dark stage of reconstruction. Instead of attempting to imitate the kind of the bungalow, Alex Saint decided to create yet another home design which will decrease the architectural change of the whole lodge and maintain the character of the property.
Deskdesk (desk),USA pronunciation n.
- an article of furniture having a broad, usually level, writing surface, as well as drawers or compartments for papers, writing materials, etc.
- a frame for supporting a book from which the service is read in a church.
- a pulpit.
- the section of a large organization, as a governmental bureau or newspaper, having authority over and responsibility for particular operations within the organization: city desk; foreign desk.
- a table or counter, as in a library or office, at which a specific job is performed or a service offered: an information desk; reception desk.
- a stand used to support sheet music;
- (in an orchestra) a seat or position assigned by rank (usually used in combination): a first-desk flutist.
- of or pertaining to a writing desk: a desk drawer.
- of a size or form suitable for use on a desk: desk dictionary.
- done at or based on a desk, as in an office or schoolroom: He used to be a traveling salesman, but now he has a desk job.
Trackertrack (trak),USA pronunciation n.
- a structure consisting of a pair of parallel lines of rails with their crossties, on which a railroad train, trolley, or the like runs.
- a wheel rut.
- evidence, as a mark or a series of marks, that something has passed.
- Usually, tracks. footprints or other marks left by an animal, person, or vehicle: a lion's tracks; car tracks.
- a path made or beaten by or as if by the feet of people or animals;
trail: to follow the track of a murderer.
- a line of travel or motion: the track of a bird.
- a course or route followed.
- a course of action, conduct, or procedure: on the right track to solve the problem.
- a path or course made or laid out for some particular purpose.
- a series or sequence of events or ideas.
- something associated with making a track, as the wheel span of a vehicle or the tread of a tire.
- a caterpillar tread.
- a course laid out for running or racing.
- the group of sports performed on such a course, as running or hurdling, as distinguished from field events.
- both track and field events as a whole.
- a band of recorded sound laid along the length of a magnetic tape.
- band2 (def. 6).
- an individual song or segment of a recording: a title track.
- a discrete, separate recording that is combined with other parts of a musical recording to produce the final aural version: a special rhythm track added to the basic track.
- [Auto.]the distance between the centers of the treads of either the front or rear wheels of a vehicle.
- a data-recording path on a storage medium, as a magnetic disk, tape, or drum, that is accessible to a read-write head in a given position as the medium moves past.
- tracks, [Slang.]needle marks on the arm, leg, or body of a drug user caused by habitual injections.
- sound track.
- a metal strip or rail along which something, as lighting or a curtain, can be mounted or moved.
- a study program or level of curriculum to which a student is assigned on the basis of aptitude or need;
academic course or path.
- in one's tracks, [Informal.]in the spot in which one is or is standing at the moment: He stopped dead in his tracks, listening for the sound to be repeated.
- keep track, to be aware;
keep informed: Have you been keeping track of the time?
- lose track, to fail to keep informed;
neglect to keep a record: He soon lost track of how much money he had spent.
- make tracks, [Informal.]to go or depart in a hurry: to make tracks for the store before closing time.
- off the track, departing from the objective or the subject at hand;
astray: He can't tell a story without getting off the track.
- on the track of, in search or pursuit of;
close upon: They are on the track of a solution to the problem.
- on the wrong or right side of the tracks, from a poor or wealthy part of a community or of society: born on the wrong side of the tracks.
- to follow or pursue the track, traces, or footprints of.
- to follow (a track, course, etc.).
- to make one's way through;
- to leave footprints on (often fol. by up or on): to track the floor with muddy shoes.
- to make a trail of footprints with (dirt, snow, or the like): The dog tracked mud all over the living room rug.
- to observe or monitor the course or path of (an aircraft, rocket, satellite, star, etc.), as by radar or radio signals.
- to observe or follow the course of progress of;
keep track of.
- to furnish with a track or tracks, as for railroad trains.
- [Railroads.]to have (a certain distance) between wheels, runners, rails, etc.
track ′a•ble, adj.
- to follow or pursue a track or trail.
- to run in the same track, as the wheels of a vehicle.
- to be in alignment, as one gearwheel with another.
- to have a specified span between wheels or runners: The car's wheels track about five feet.
- [Motion Pictures, Television.]dolly (def. 12).
- [Recording.]to follow the undulations in the grooves of a phonograph record.
- track down, to pursue until caught or captured;
follow: to track down a killer.
track′a•bil ′i•ty, n.
track ′er, n.