Creating Stage Curtains (wonderful Curtains Stage #3)
Hello folks, this post is about Creating Stage Curtains (wonderful Curtains Stage #3). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this file is 996 x 960. This post's file size is just 99 KB. Wether You decided to save It to Your laptop, you might Click here. You could too download more pictures by clicking the following picture or see more at here: Curtains Stage.
Bored with living-room design products including pads with shades and styles are mediocre? Try Curtains Stage you employ pillowcase beautiful and elegant design that is colored. Along with transforming the look of the cushion to be more lovely, pillowcases selected with consideration is also able to offer beauty and comfort that improve the inner layout of the family room.
Examine the products. Pick pillowcases in leather that is smooth linen quality, and tough despite rinsed often. You're able to optimize the sweetness of the decor of the room as well as the benefit for the whole family by selecting pure resources.
Listed below are tips to purchase pillowcases summarized from Creating Stage Curtains (wonderful Curtains Stage #3) that will help you display your family room design items for example cushions using a selection of design and colour right.
Ascertain the measurement. One aspect before you choose to buy this decor piece, to contemplate may be the dimension. You must modify the pillowcase's size with ornamental cushions held so it looks stunning and really fit.
Stagestage (stāj),USA pronunciation n., v., staged, stag•ing.
- a single step or degree in a process;
a particular phase, period, position, etc., in a process, development, or series.
- a raised platform or floor, as for speakers, performers, etc.
- the platform on which the actors perform in a theater.
- this platform with all the parts of the theater and all the apparatus back of the proscenium.
- the stage, the theater, esp. acting, as a profession: He plans to make the stage his career.
- [Motion Pictures.]See sound stage.
- the scene of any action.
- a stagecoach.
- a place of rest on a journey;
a regular stopping place of a stagecoach or the like, for the change of horses, mules, etc.
- the distance between two places of rest on a journey;
each of the portions of a journey.
- a portion or period of a course of action, of life, etc.: the adolescent stage of human development.
- any one of the major time periods in the development of an insect, as the embryonic, larval, pupal, and imaginal stages.
- Also called stadium. any one of the periods of larval growth between molts.
- [Econ., Sociol.]a major phase of the economic or sociological life of human beings or society: the patriarchal stage.
- a division of stratified rocks corresponding to a single geologic age.
- the small platform of a microscope on which the object to be examined is placed. See illus. under microscope.
- an element in a complex mechanism, as a tube and its accessory structures in a multiple amplifier.
- a section of a rocket containing a rocket engine or cluster of rocket engines, usually separable from other such sections when its propellant is exhausted.
- by easy stages, working, traveling, etc., slowly, with frequent pauses;
unhurriedly, with many stops;
- go on the stage, to become an actor, esp. in the theater: She knew from the age of 12 that she would go on the stage.
- hold the stage:
- to continue to be produced, as a play or other theatrical production.
- to be the center of attention.
- on stage, performing, esp. as an actor.
- to represent, produce, or exhibit on or as if on a stage: The drama class staged a play during Christmas vacation.
- to furnish with a stage, staging, stage set, etc.
- to write, direct, or produce (a play) with the action taking place as if in a specified locale or time: He staged the fantasy on Mars in the year 2500.
- to plan, organize, or carry out (an activity), esp. for dramatic or public effect: Workers staged a one-day strike.
- to classify the natural progression of (a disease, esp. cancer).
- to be suitable for presentation or performance on the stage: The script didn't stage well.
- to travel by stagecoach.
stage′a•bil′i•ty, stage′a•ble•ness, n.
Curtainscur•tain (kûr′tn),USA pronunciation n.
- a hanging piece of fabric used to shut out the light from a window, adorn a room, increase privacy, etc.
- a movable or folding screen used for similar purposes.
- [Chiefly New Eng.]a window shade.
- a set of hanging drapery for concealing all or part of the stage or set from the view of the audience.
- the act or time of raising or opening a curtain at the start of a performance: an 8:30 curtain.
- the end of a scene or act indicated by the closing or falling of a curtain: first-act curtain.
- an effect, line, or plot solution at the conclusion of a performance: a strong curtain; weak curtain.
- music signaling the end of a radio or television performance.
- (used as a direction in a script of a play to indicate that a scene or act is concluded.)
- anything that shuts off, covers, or conceals: a curtain of artillery fire.
- a relatively flat or featureless extent of wall between two pavilions or the like.
- [Fort.]the part of a wall or rampart connecting two bastions, towers, or the like.
- curtains, the end;
death, esp. by violence: It looked like curtains for another mobster.
- draw the curtain on or over:
- to bring to a close: to draw the curtain on a long career of public service.
- to keep secret.
- lift the curtain on:
- to commence;
- to make known or public;
disclose: to lift the curtain on a new scientific discovery.
- to provide, shut off, conceal, or adorn with, or as if with, a curtain.