Luna Lullaby Bosom Baby Nursing Pillow - Grey Dot ( Bosom Baby Nursing Pillow #5)
Hi peoples, this picture is about Luna Lullaby Bosom Baby Nursing Pillow - Grey Dot ( Bosom Baby Nursing Pillow #5). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this picture is 693 x 693. It's file size is only 29 KB. Wether You decided to download This photo to Your laptop, you should Click here. You also also download more images by clicking the following photo or see more at this article: Bosom Baby Nursing Pillow.
Luna Lullaby Bosom Baby Nursing Pillow - Grey Dot ( Bosom Baby Nursing Pillow #5) is one of the most popular materials and so are often-used for the ground as well as the Stone is also a volcanic rock produced by heat and pressure and so are available in various shades like dark shades, light gray and red and also other colors, Today because of the toughness and resilience, stone marble ceramic type typically employed for kitchen floors, walls and flooring resources as well as developing a livingroom.
Needless to say you understand lots of these kind of stone and it has become a fresh trend in the world of property and undoubtedly you are perplexed in selecting a design, in setting up a home, you should look at the correct color for the surfaces of the home. Colour gray house usually selected while the starting color is principal, even though it is not rare to also have a simple coloring such as white color to paint the walls of the home.
Lullabylull•a•by (lul′ə bī′),USA pronunciation n., pl. -bies, v., -bied, -by•ing.
- a song used to lull a child to sleep;
- any lulling song.
- to lull with or as with a lullaby.
Bosombos•om (bŏŏz′əm, bo̅o̅′zəm),USA pronunciation n.
- the breast of a human being.
- the breasts of a woman.
- the part of a garment that covers the breast.
- the breast, conceived of as the center of feelings or emotions.
- something likened to the human breast: the bosom of the earth.
- a state of enclosing intimacy;
warm closeness: the bosom of the family.
- of, pertaining to, or worn on or over the bosom.
- intimate or confidential: a bosom friend.
- to take to the bosom;
- to hide from view;
Babyba•by (bā′bē),USA pronunciation n., pl. -bies, adj., v., -bied, -by•ing.
- an infant or very young child.
- a newborn or very young animal.
- the youngest member of a family, group, etc.
- an immature or childish person.
- a human fetus.
- [Sometimes Disparaging and Offensive.]a girl or woman, esp. an attractive one.
- a person of whom one is deeply fond;
- (sometimes cap.) an affectionate or familiar address (sometimes offensive when used to strangers, casual acquaintances, subordinates, etc., esp. by a male to a female).
- a man or boy;
fellow: He's a tough baby to have to deal with.
- an invention, creation, project, or the like that requires one's special attention or expertise or of which one is especially proud.
- an object;
thing: Is that car there your baby?
- of or suitable for a baby: baby clothes.
- of or like a baby;
infantile: baby skin.
comparatively little: a baby car.
- treating babies: a baby doctor.
- to treat like a young child;
- to handle or use with special care;
Nursingnurse (nûrs),USA pronunciation n., v., nursed, nurs•ing.
- a person formally educated and trained in the care of the sick or infirm. Cf. nurse-midwife, nurse-practitioner, physician's assistant, practical nurse, registered nurse.
- a woman who has the general care of a child or children;
- a woman employed to suckle an infant;
- any fostering agency or influence.
- [Entomol.]a worker that attends the young in a colony of social insects.
- [Billiards.]the act of maintaining the position of billiard balls in preparation for a carom.
- to tend or minister to in sickness, infirmity, etc.
- to try to cure (an ailment) by taking care of oneself: to nurse a cold.
- to look after carefully so as to promote growth, development, etc.;
cherish: to nurse one's meager talents.
- to treat or handle with adroit care in order to further one's own interests: to nurse one's nest egg.
- to use, consume, or dispense very slowly or carefully: He nursed the one drink all evening.
- to keep steadily in mind or memory: He nursed a grudge against me all the rest of his life.
- to suckle (an infant).
- to feed and tend in infancy.
- to bring up, train, or nurture.
- to clasp or handle carefully or fondly: to nurse a plate of food on one's lap.
- [Billiards.]to maintain the position of (billiard balls) for a series of caroms.
- to suckle a child, esp. one's own.
- (of a child) to suckle: The child did not nurse after he was three months old.
- to act as nurse;
tend the sick or infirm.
Pillowpil•low (pil′ō),USA pronunciation n.
- a bag or case made of cloth that is filled with feathers, down, or other soft material, and is used to cushion the head during sleep or rest.
- anything used to cushion the head;
headrest: a pillow of moss.
- Also called lace pillow. a hard cushion or pad that supports the pattern and threads in the making of bobbin lace.
- a supporting piece or part, as the block on which the inner end of a bowsprit rests.
- to rest on or as on a pillow.
- to support with pillows.
- to serve as a pillow for: She pillowed the child with her body.
- to rest as on a pillow.
Greygrey (grā),USA pronunciation adj., -er, -est, n., v.t., v.i.
Grey (grā),USA pronunciation n.
Zane (zān),USA pronunciation 1875–1939, U.S. novelist.
- Charles, 2nd Earl, 1764–1845, British statesman: prime minister 1830–34.
- Sir Edward (Viscount Fallodon), 1862–1933, British statesman.
- Sir George, 1812–98, British statesman and colonial administrator: prime minister of New Zealand 1877–79.
- Lady Jane (Lady Jane Dudley), 1537–54, descendant of Henry VII of England; executed under orders of Mary I to eliminate her as a rival for the throne.
Dotdot1 (dot),USA pronunciation n., v., dot•ted, dot•ting.
- a small, roundish mark made with or as if with a pen.
- a minute or small spot on a surface;
speck: There were dots of soot on the window sill.
- anything relatively small or specklike.
- a small specimen, section, amount, or portion: a dot of butter.
- a period, esp. as used when pronouncing an Internet address.
- a point placed after a note or rest, to indicate that the duration of the note or rest is to be increased one half. A double dot further increases the duration by one half the value of the single dot.
- a point placed under or over a note to indicate that it is to be played staccato.
- [Teleg.]a signal of shorter duration than a dash, used in groups along with groups of dashes and spaces to represent letters, as in Morse code.
- an individual element in a halftone reproduction.
- on the dot, [Informal.]precisely;
exactly at the time specified: The guests arrived at eight o'clock on the dot.
- the year dot, very long ago.
- to mark with or as if with a dot or dots.
- to stud or diversify with or as if with dots: Trees dot the landscape.
- to form or cover with dots: He dotted a line across the page.
- [Cookery.]to sprinkle with dabs of butter, margarine, or the like: Dot the filling with butter.
- to make a dot or dots.
- dot one's i's and cross one's t's, to be meticulous or precise, even to the smallest detail.